KMT counsels clients on a wide range of issues relating to the development and operation of telecommunications, telemarketing and text messaging businesses.
Our telemarketing lawyers counsel clients on compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR), applicable state and federal Do-Not-Call laws and Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) best practices and guidelines. KMT telemarketing lawyers regularly appear in proceedings before the FCC, the FTC, state attorneys general, public utility commissions and state and federal courts throughout the country on behalf of sellers, telemarketers, text message marketers and domestic and international carriers.
KMT’s focus includes drafting, reviewing and revising the following:
- Customized Opt-In Language for Websites, Telemarketing Scripts, Registration Forms, Text Messages and Other Media
- Telemarketing Scripts and Text Message Flows
- Call Center, Telemarketing and Text Message Marketing Agreements
- TCPA, TSR, Do-Not-Call Rule and MMA/CTIA Compliance
- Call Transfer Agreements
- Long Distance and Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) License Application and Tariff Filing
- Billing Aggregator Agreements
- Consumer-Based Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) Billing Agreements