KMT provides clients with ongoing, up-to-the minute advice on current federal and state laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Internet, social media, mobile, email, SMS and direct marketing spaces.
KMT social media lawyers advise clients on marketing ventures undertaken in connection with various social media platforms. In addition, KMT offers its clients comprehensive review of their marketing materials, web and/or mobile content and creative material, in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
KMT’s focus also includes drafting, reviewing and revising website and social media agreements, as well as all manner of marketing agreements, such as:
- Affiliate Marketing Program Set-Up, including Publisher and Advertiser Agreements
- Affiliate Network Agreements (for publishers and advertisers)
- Insertion Orders/Purchase Orders
- List Management and Other Data Management Agreements
- CPA, CPM and Lead-based Marketing Agreements
- E-Mail Marketing Agreements
- E-mail Service Provider Agreements
- SMS Marketing Agreements
- Co-Registration Marketing Agreements
- Search Engine Marketing Agreements
- Search Engine Reputation Management Agreements
- Website Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies and FAQs
- Review of Creative and Marketing Materials for Legal/Regulatory Compliance Purposes