In its capacity as a full-service law firm, KMT represents clients before state and federal regulatory agencies in all manner of proceedings, inquiries and governmental investigations.
KMT’s New York litigation lawyers represent clients across the country before state and federal courts in suits involving breach of contract, First Amendment actions, defamation, copyright and trademark infringement, unfair and deceptive trade practice and domain name disputes. KMT responds directly to consumers and applicable state agencies, with respect to customer inquiries and complaints.
KMT has successfully defended numerous consumer class action cases, and is adept at pursuing alternative dispute resolution options, such as arbitration and mediation. In addition, KMT assists clients in policing their intellectual property, including the drafting and disseminating of cease and desist and takedown notices for infringement and other causes of action. Finally, KMT litigation lawyers are experienced in representing workers injured in construction accidents and have obtained a record award in a construction accident case.
KMT’s litigation practice includes:
- FTC, FCC, TTAB, State Attorney General, Better Business Bureau and other Governmental Investigations, Regulatory Compliance Counseling and Litigation
- Internet, Telemarketing, Mobile Marketing, Sweepstakes and Gaming Litigation
- Consumer Class Action Defense
- Telecommunications Class Action Defense
- Consumer Complaint Response
- General Business Litigation, Collections and Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration, Mediation and other Methods of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Deceptive Advertising Litigation
- Trademark and Copyright Litigation
- Domain Name Disputes
- CAN-SPAM and TCPA Litigation
- Cease and Desist and Takedown Notices for Intellectual Property Infringement, Defamation and other Causes of Action
- Construction Accident Litigation